WNDU-TV GIFT-A-DAY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- No purchase is necessary.
- You must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and a legal resident of one of the following counties: St. Joseph, Elkhart, LaGrange, LaPorte, Starke, Marshall, Kosciusko, Pulaski, and Fulton in Indiana; and Berrien, Cass, and Saint Joseph counties in Michigan.
- Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes begins on Friday, November 26, 2010, and ends on Thursday, December 16, 2010.
- Description of prizes are listed under each calendar day. This information is accessible by clicking on each particular day.
- One Grand Prize winner will win $1500 (prize money may be disbursed via bank gift cards).
- Winners must claim prize by 1/31/2011 or risk forfeiting the prize.
- All federal, state and other taxes relating to any prize imposed by any governmental authority upon the transfer of any prize to any winner are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes carry no warranties of any type, whether express or implied, except as may be offered by sponsor or otherwise required by law.
- Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for cash except that WNDU-TV in its discretion may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any such changes will be announced. If any of the winners fail to meet any eligibility requirement herein, alternate winners will be chosen by random drawing to be held as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winners are determined to be ineligible. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
- The odds of qualifying to win a prize depend on the number of participants for contest.
- No purchase is necessary.
- All winners must be twenty-one (21) years old and a legal resident of one of the following counties: St. Joseph, Elkhart, LaGrange, LaPorte, Starke, Marshall, Kosciusko, Pulaski, and Fulton in Indiana; and Berrien, Cass, and Saint Joseph counties in Michigan.
- Employees of WNDU-TV or of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, advertisers, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these, are not eligible.
- Participants may qualify to win only one daily gift during this promotion, but are still qualified to win the $1500 Grand Prize.
- Log on to WNDU.com, click the Gift-a-Day Giveaway promotional link and register for the contest. Once registered, you may come back each day and enter (this will require signing in with the username and password set up during registration).
- Winners may also text GIFT to 41554. Normal text and data rates may apply.
- Winners will be contacted by phone and email by 5pm on the following business day for a particular day's prize.
- Once the winners are qualified, an announcement may be published on WNDU.com with the person's first name and city.
- The Qualifier's name, address, telephone number and age will be verified over the telephone at the time of the call. A valid picture ID showing name and address will be required to be shown to claim prizes. Valid identification includes a valid driver's license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Faxes will not be accepted. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- WNDU-TV and affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies will not be responsible for the inability to select winners because of equipment failure or data storage failure.
- The grand prize winner will be chosen from among the all qualifying entries over the course of the promotion (November 26, 2010 to December 15, 2010) by random drawing on Monday, December 16, 2010. The winner will be notified by phone and may be showcased in a post-contest winner promotional spot to air on WNDU-TV.
TO CLAIM A PRIZE
- Before receiving any prize and as a condition of receiving such prize, winner must provide valid photo identification featuring their name, date of birth, and address, provide their social security number, offer proof of proper age and residency in WNDU contest area, and sign one or more affidavits of eligibility and releases supplied by WNDU. The winners may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by WNDU-TV, which, among other disclaimers, releases WNDU-TV and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Sweepstakes and the receipt and use of the prize. The information provided by the prize winner becomes the property of WNDU-TV. Verified prize winners may pick up their prizes at WNDU-TV. At this time no prize shall be shipped or delivered to the winner. Prizes must be picked up at WNDU-TV 54516 State Road 933 South Bend, IN 46637.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed - including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility - and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. WNDU-TV reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes or any part of this Sweepstakes should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Sweepstakes as determined by WNDU -TV in its sole discretion.
- For a copy of the Official Rules, go to www.wndu.com or stop by WNDU-TV during regular business hours, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Gift-a-Day Giveaway Rules", c/o WNDU-TV, P.O. Box 1616, South Bend, IN 46634.
- By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to videotape, publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors' web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
- Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.